Ten Must see Life Styles South India
1. Silk making people of Mysore.
2. Mahouts & Tribal elephant trainers.
3. Black clam collectors of Vembanadu Lake.
4. Toddy tappers of Kerala.
5. Bronzesmiths of Mannar.
6. Kerala porotta makers.
7. Salt makers of Tamilnadu.
8. Aranmula metal mirror craftmen.
9. Artisans of Mamallapuram.
10. Kurumba tribes of Nilgiris.
- Our Packages
- Kerala journeys
- Tusks & Trumpet trails to Kerala (Short holidays category)
- South Indian Bird Tours
- Big Cats' trails
- Elephant's eye to South India - Longer holiday category - (18Nights/ 19 Days)
- Antlers, Horns & South India - (Longer holiday category) - (21 Nights/ 22 Days)
- Our Skills
- A lot to offer for a serious traveler
- Unique excursions.
- Tailor made itineraries with respect your interests.
- Trained Naturalist guides the tours
- Thorough knowledge about Destinations
- Must do things of South India
- Ten Must Hear sounds of South India
- Ten Must Feel Smells of South india
- Ten Must feel senses of touch from South India
- Ten Must do tastes of South India
- Ten Must see birds of South India.
- Ten Must see Cultural activities of South India
- Ten Must see Wild life of South India
- Ten Must see Life Styles South India
- Ten Must see landscapes of South India