News and Events
Captive elephants' rejuvenation treatment
The medical check up and the rejuvenation treatment for the captive elephants of Kerala begins on 17th July 2013. It is organized by the veterinary department and Cochin devaswam board. 50 elephants from all over Kerala is expected to participate in this annual camp.
Nehru Trophy Boat race
The largest boat race of the world. Named as Nehru Trophy Boat race will be on 10/08/13 in Punnamada Lake of Alappey district of Kerala state. 18 specially designed snake boats will compete this year.
- Our Packages
- Kerala journeys
- Tusks & Trumpet trails to Kerala (Short holidays category)
- South Indian Bird Tours
- Big Cats' trails
- Elephant's eye to South India - Longer holiday category - (18Nights/ 19 Days)
- Antlers, Horns & South India - (Longer holiday category) - (21 Nights/ 22 Days)
- Our Skills
- A lot to offer for a serious traveler
- Unique excursions.
- Tailor made itineraries with respect your interests.
- Trained Naturalist guides the tours
- Thorough knowledge about Destinations
- Must do things of South India
- Ten Must Hear sounds of South India
- Ten Must Feel Smells of South india
- Ten Must feel senses of touch from South India
- Ten Must do tastes of South India
- Ten Must see birds of South India.
- Ten Must see Cultural activities of South India
- Ten Must see Wild life of South India
- Ten Must see Life Styles South India
- Ten Must see landscapes of South India